She Believed She Could So She Did

She Believed She Could So She Did

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

A Sweet Treat...


Shakeology Cookies! 


I love sweets! They are by far my biggest weakness! So, discovering a sweet treat that is healthy is a big WIN! These are No Bake Shakeology Cookies and they are delicious!  

Ingredients:
1 cup of Chocolate Shakeology (You could also use vanilla-but chocolate is DELISH)
1 cup of Natural Peanut Butter (I use Trader Joe's All Natural Creamy)
1 cup of  organic Quick Cook Oats 
1/3 cup of honey

Directions: 
Mix peanut butter, honey, Shakeology, & quick oats in a bowl until combined. Roll batter into approximately 1 inch balls and flatten between palms into cookie shape. I made 30 little cookies with one recipe. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving (I left them in the fridge over-night.)

Did you know that Shakeology has over 70 ultra-healthy super foods, 23 vitamins and minerals, protein and essential amino acids, antioxidants, phytonutrients, prebiotics, probiotics, and digestive enzymes, so this is all packed into each little "cookie". 

I store mine in this airtight container in the refrigerator and my entire family enjoys them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment