She Believed She Could So She Did

She Believed She Could So She Did

Sunday, February 22, 2015

21 Day Fix EXTREME approved breakfast

PB & Raspberry Oatmeal


I love a warm breakfast on the weekend and this is perfect and 21 Day Fix Extreme approved. I never knew peanut butter in oatmeal would be so good! Enjoy! 

PB & Raspberry Oatmeal Recipe

Ingredients:
1 cup water
1 pinch sea salt of Himalayan salt
¼ cup steel-cut oats
1 tsp smooth all natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
2 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk (optional)
1 cup raspberries, blueberries, blackberries or strawberries

Directions:
1. Bring water and salt to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low
2. Add oats; cook, stirring frequently for 15-20 minutes, or until water is just absorbed. Remove from heat, let stand for
5 minutes
3. Add peanut butter; mix well. If too thick, add almond milk.
4. Top with fruit (I mixed my raspberries in with the PB-since I used frozen raspberries! YUM!

SHOPPING LIST FOR THIS RECIPE:
Steel cut oatmeal
sea salt or Himalayan salt
Smooth all natural peanut butter
almond milk
fruit: raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries (I like to keep frozen bags of fruit in my freezer for shakes & oatmeal)

No comments:

Post a Comment