She Believed She Could So She Did

She Believed She Could So She Did

Saturday, December 6, 2014

5 Benefits of Drinking Water in the Morning





Drinking enough water is one of my biggest challenges, I aim to drink at least half of my body weight in ounces every day, but I don't always meet my goal! I am a teacher, and we are very limited on restroom breaks, so 5 days out of my week I have to plan my water around my day. One thing that has helped me is to get more water in when I first wake up in the morning . There are added benefits to doing this.

#1 Drinking water on an empty stomach purifies the colon, making it easier to absorb nutrients.

#2 Water increases the production of new muscle and blood cells.

#3 Drinking water helps with weight loss. Not only does it fill you up, if you drink 16 ounces of chilled water first thing in the morning, it will kick start your metabolism.

#4 Drinking water helps flush toxins from your blood which will help your skin glow! Who doesn’t want clear, glowing skin?

#5 Drinking water balances your lymph system. These glands help your body to perform daily functions, balance your body fluids and fight infection!

These are all great reasons to start your day with 16 ounces of water and continue to drink throughout the day!

1 comment:

  1. That’s right! And it’s really important for everyone, especially those who are living an active lifestyle, to keep their bodies hydrated. Fifty to sixty percent of our body is composed of water. So, the amount of water that are lost has to be replenished, so that we do not suffer adverse effects afterwards.

    Verna Griffin @ Axeon Water Technologies

    ReplyDelete