She Believed She Could So She Did

She Believed She Could So She Did

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week 1 Insanity Max:30

Insanity Max:30


Before I started this new workout program, I was very nervous...in fact, I was literally losing sleep as the date got closer. In my head, there was this fear, a fear that I couldn't do it, a fear that I had gotten in over my head, but I had made the commitment to myself & my fitness challengers, so I was not going to give up! I was also in the middle of a 24 Days of  Fitness Challenge, so I knew there was no true rest day in my near future. 

Day 1: Cardio Challenge- a 30 minute workout of intense cardio that pushed me to my max at 12:39. Here is a little preview! 



Day 2: Tabata Power: I had never even heard of tabata until this week! It is strength training with "20 seconds on, 10 seconds off".  I loved the challenge of the 20 seconds and the 10 second recovery! THIS IS AMAZING! 



Day 3:  Sweat Intervals + AB ATTACK 1.0- I knew going in this would be 40 minutes, but I just took it one move at a time and one thing I can say about these workouts-is 30 minutes goes quick! I pushed myself to do 10 more minutes of ab work-because I really want abs-so I am willing to work for them. I was a sweaty mess, I maxed out at 12:26! 

Day 4: Back to tabata with Tabata Strength. I was looking forward to this, but to be honest my body was tired; I pushed through and I maxed out at 11:04. I really like tabata style, mentally I can stay motivated through the 20 seconds, knowing I will have a 10 second recovery.  



Day 5: Friday Fight: Round 1: OUCH! I was tired and my body was exhausted-but what I will say is, that feeling is more mental than physical. As I laid in bed, going back and forth in my head if I could get up and do this, I just got up and got it done. I maxed out at 8:26, and I followed the modifier most of the time. But once I was done, I felt great. These workouts are more mental than physical, your body will go where you mind will let it-you just can't let your mind give up first. 



There are many things I love about this new program, Insanity Max:30. I love the challenge of the workout, I love the motivation Shaun T. gives me everyday as I fight a little harder each day. I love that is it 30 minutes! After all, we can do anything for 30 minutes. I love that there is a modifier and that I can split the screen so I can see the modifier the entire time. I love how I feel when I am DONE! I love the nutrition program, which gives me portion control and helps me balance my meals with the proper amounts of protein, carbs & fats that my body needs! When you give your body what it needs, it gets rid of what it doesn't need (the extra weight).

I can't wait to share my results in 7 more weeks! I can already see my abs changing and I just feel stronger! 

Join my next challenge group and let me help you reach your health & fitness goals for 2015! If I can do this, you can do this! 

Email me at charfazio@gmail.com or 
find me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/charlene.fazio

No comments:

Post a Comment