She Believed She Could So She Did

She Believed She Could So She Did

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Fitness Advent Calendar



I am so excited for the holiday season to kick off! I love everything about this time of year! Isabella and I will spend the entire day after Thanksgiving decorating the house for Christmas!

When I was young, my mom always bought me an advent calendar to count down to Christmas! I would open a new one every morning to be greeted by a delicious piece of chocolate. I have carried on this tradition with Isabella and she loves it just as much as I did. But this year, my advent calendar is all about health & fitness.

I will be counting down to Christmas with 24 days of workouts, 24 days of drinking Shakeology & 24 days of eating clean! And to be honest, I can't wait! This fitness challenge group is going to hold me accountable during the entire month of December, which is a month centered around food! I have worked very hard to get where I am and I don't want to undo that work by making bad choices. I will absolutely enjoy every moment of this festive season with my friends & family, but I will also honor my commitment to my health.

Join me and the other fitness challengers and make a commitment to ringing in 2015 being healthy, fit and feeling AMAZING.

Join the event at https://www.facebook.com/events/307201449490268/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Or send me an email at charfazio@gmail.com

Char

No comments:

Post a Comment